The Student Life Coordinator performs tasks and provides high-level planning, organising, and delivery of co-curricular and extra-curricular programs for students. The person in this position is responsible for coordinating student organisations, programs, and events within the College. He/She will help create a learning community that contributes to the overall experience and spiritual development of students during their study at EEBC.
- Coordinating outreach/missions projects
- Coordinating social projects
- Students’ mentoring
- Community activities (i.e. worship, chapel etc.)
- Networking and arranging opportunities for service learning, as part of the overall Programme.
- Taking responsibility for dealing with a wide variety of issues including offering advice and support to students, assisting in the conduct process and facilitating intentional living and learning experiences that enhance student growth and well-being, promote intellectual development, and guide their development as individuals and community members.
- Communicating with current and potential students about events and/or student life opportunities
- Providing administrative support to peers and faculty, undertaking duties as appropriately tasked.
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural communication skills as well as a positive attitude
- The ideal candidate will have experience of living and working or volunteering with young adults
- Available at odd hours and, occasionally, over the weekend
- Driving licence
- Good conversational English
Some of the Benefits:
Partial remote work
Professional and personal development opportunities
Accomodation in the campus, if needed (more suitable for single candidates)